Regions in Styria
You'll find 47 holiday apartments and holiday houses in Styria for your holiday.
- Bad Aussee, Bad Mitterndorf, Grundlsee, Pichl-Kainisch
- Groebming, Irdning, Pichl, Pruggern, Ramsau am Dachstein
- Gleisdorf, Grosssteinbach, Hartberg, Strallegg
- Graz, Kainbach near Graz
- Thoerl, Turnau
- St. Georgen ob Murau, St. Lorenzen ob Murau, Stadl an der Mur, Turracherhoehe
- Glanz an der Weinstraße, Leutschach, Oberhaag, St. Johann im Saggautal
- Bad Gleichenberg, Fehring, Kirchberg-Raab, Riegersburg, St. Stefan im Rosental
- Eibiswald, Hirschegg in Styria, Sankt Stefan ob Stainz
Special Deals in Styria
Discover 3 reasonable Special Deals for holiday apartments and holiday houses in Styria.
Popular destinations and cities
Vacation apartments in Styria low priced by private
Styria in the south of Austria offers a tremendously varied landscape. In the west, the Dachstein Mountains are perfect for skiing, in the north, you'll find holiday apartments in Bad Aussee in the well-known Salzkammergut region, the Styrian Thermal Region in the south is almost Mediterranean. There is also some culture to see: a FUNC RegionLinkTag('city trip to Graz',829)}, the second-largest city in Austria, has many sights to see.
Styria is perfect for any kinds of winter sport: If one wants to spend his holiday in a holiday apartment in Schladming, the venue for the FIS Alpine World Championships 2013, he or she will find perfect conditions for a relaxing or active stay, just as cross-country skiers will in Ramsau am Dachstein. Another popular destination is Turracherhöhe at the border to Carinthia, the top of the pass is 1,795 m above sea-level in a skiing area. Lakeside holiday in the Salzkammergut, skiing holiday at the Dachstein, hiking and cycling at Mur river, the sanctuary Mariazell, spa holidays - Styria has got everything!